Security hardening tool
- Lintian reports 4 errors and 18 warnings
about this package. You should make the package lintian clean
getting rid of them.
- The package should be updated to follow the last version of
Debian Policy (Standards-Version
3.9.4 instead of
- A new upstream version is available:
3.2.1, you should consider packaging it.
- The BTS contains
4 bugs (5 if counting merged bugs), consider including or untagging
- The package has not yet entered testing
even though the 10-day
delay is over.
The current maintainer is looking for someone who can help with
the maintenance of this package. If you are interested in this
package, please consider helping out. One way you can help is
offer to be a co-maintainer or triage bugs in the bts.
Please see bug number
#592137 for more information.
- 975 days old (needed 10 days)
- Ignoring high urgency setting for NEW package
- bastille (source, i386, amd64, armel, armhf, ia64, kfreebsd-amd64, kfreebsd-i386, mips, mipsel, powerpc, s390, s390x, sparc) has new bugs!
- Updating bastille introduces new bugs: #638835, #689881, #703186.
- Not considered