source scanning build utility for C++
- The package should be updated to follow the last version of
Debian Policy (Standards-Version
3.9.5 instead of
- A new upstream version is available:
2.0.6, you should consider packaging it.
- The package has not yet entered testing
even though the 10-day
delay is over.
This package is part of the ongoing testing transition known as boost1.54.
Please avoid uploads unrelated to this transition, they would
likely delay it and require supplementary work from the release
managers. On the other hand, if your package has problems
preventing it to migrate to testing, please fix them
as soon as possible.
You can probably find supplementary information in the
archives or in the corresponding
- 153 days old (needed 10 days)
- out of date on powerpc: ccbuild (from 2.0.3-1)
- out of date on s390x: ccbuild (from 2.0.3-1)
- out of date on sparc: ccbuild (from 2.0.3-1)
- out of date on ia64: ccbuild (from 2.0.3-1) (but ia64 isn't keeping up, so nevermind)
- ccbuild (source, i386, amd64, armel, armhf, kfreebsd-amd64, kfreebsd-i386, mips, mipsel, powerpc, s390x, sparc, ia64) has new bugs!
- Updating ccbuild introduces new bugs: #727118.
- Updating ccbuild fixes old bugs: #710618
- Not considered