RESTful document oriented database
open security issue, please fix
- Lintian reports 5 errors
about this package. You should make the package lintian clean
getting rid of them.
- The package should be updated to follow the last version of
Debian Policy (Standards-Version
3.9.5 instead of
- A new upstream version is available:
1.5.1, you should consider packaging it.
- The BTS contains
1 bug, consider including or untagging
- The package has not yet entered testing
even though the 5-day
delay is over.
- 229 days old (needed 5 days)
- Ignoring high urgency setting for NEW package
- couchdb (source, i386, amd64, armel, armhf, kfreebsd-amd64, kfreebsd-i386, mips, mipsel, powerpc, s390x, sparc) has new bugs!
- Updating couchdb introduces new bugs: #735501.
- Not considered