tool for static C/C++ code analysis
- Lintian reports 3 errors
about this package. You should make the package lintian clean
getting rid of them.
- The package should be updated to follow the last version of
Debian Policy (Standards-Version
3.9.5 instead of
- A new upstream version is available:
1.64, you should consider packaging it.
- The package has not yet entered testing
even though the 10-day
delay is over.
- 255 days old (needed 10 days)
- cppcheck (source, i386, amd64, armel, armhf, kfreebsd-amd64, kfreebsd-i386, mips, mipsel, powerpc, s390x, sparc) has new bugs!
- Updating cppcheck introduces new bugs: #735502.
- Not considered