hierarchical, prioritised todo list manager
- Lintian reports 1 warning
about this package. You should make the package lintian clean
getting rid of it.
- The package should be updated to follow the last version of
Debian Policy (Standards-Version
3.9.5 instead of
- A new upstream version is available:
2.1, you should consider packaging it.
- The BTS contains
1 bug, consider including or untagging
- Someone wrote an updated debian/watch file you may want to include in the package.
- The package has not yet entered testing
even though the 10-day
delay is over.
- 672 days old (needed 10 days)
- devtodo (source, i386, amd64, armel, armhf, kfreebsd-amd64, kfreebsd-i386, mips, mipsel, powerpc, s390x, sparc) has new bugs!
- Updating devtodo introduces new bugs: #723964.
- Not considered