type sensitive preprocessor for Haskell
- Incorporate and acknowledge the changes from the non maintainer upload.
- Lintian reports 2 errors and 6 warnings
about this package. You should make the package lintian clean
getting rid of them.
- The package should be updated to follow the last version of
Debian Policy (Standards-Version
3.9.5 instead of
- The BTS contains
1 bug, consider including or untagging
- The package has not yet entered testing
even though the 10-day
delay is over.
- 449 days old (needed 10 days)
- drift (source, i386, amd64, armel, armhf, kfreebsd-amd64, kfreebsd-i386, mips, mipsel, powerpc, sparc) has new bugs!
- Updating drift introduces new bugs: #713313.
- Not considered