GPT fdisk text-mode partitioning tool
- The package should be updated to follow the last version of
Debian Policy (Standards-Version
3.9.5 instead of
- A new upstream version is available:
0.8.8, you should consider packaging it.
- The package has not yet entered testing
even though the 10-day
delay is over.
This package is part of the ongoing testing transition known as icu52.
Please avoid uploads unrelated to this transition, they would
likely delay it and require supplementary work from the release
managers. On the other hand, if your package has problems
preventing it to migrate to testing, please fix them
as soon as possible.
You can probably find supplementary information in the
archives or in the corresponding
- 119 days old (needed 10 days)
- out of date on kfreebsd-amd64: gdisk (from 0.8.5-1)
- out of date on kfreebsd-i386: gdisk (from 0.8.5-1)
- gdisk (source, i386, amd64, armel, armhf, kfreebsd-amd64, kfreebsd-i386, mips, mipsel, powerpc, s390x, sparc, ia64) has new bugs!
- Updating gdisk introduces new bugs: #729957.
- Not considered
- Depends: gdisk icu (not considered)