Process viewer and system resource monitor for GNOME
- Lintian reports 2 warnings
about this package. You should make the package lintian clean
getting rid of them.
- The package should be updated to follow the last version of
Debian Policy (Standards-Version
3.9.4 instead of
This package has "Build-Depends: docbook-to-man"
needs a new maintainer, see
- The package has not yet entered testing
even though the 10-day
delay is over.
- 24 days old (needed 10 days)
- out of date on kfreebsd-amd64: gnome-system-monitor (from 3.4.1-2)
- out of date on kfreebsd-i386: gnome-system-monitor (from 3.4.1-2)
- gnome-system-monitor (source, i386, amd64, armel, armhf, ia64, kfreebsd-amd64, kfreebsd-i386, mips, mipsel, powerpc, s390, s390x, sparc) has new bugs!
- Updating gnome-system-monitor introduces new bugs: #712703.
- Not considered
- Depends: gnome-system-monitor gtk+3.0 (not considered)
- Depends: gnome-system-monitor gtkmm3.0 (not considered)