Linux fdisk replacement based on libparted
- Lintian reports 3 warnings
about this package. You should make the package lintian clean
getting rid of them.
- The package should be updated to follow the last version of
Debian Policy (Standards-Version
3.9.5 instead of
- A new upstream version is available:
1.3.0a, you should consider packaging it.
- The BTS contains
1 bug, consider including or untagging
- The package has not yet entered testing
even though the 5-day
delay is over.
- 416 days old (needed 5 days)
- Ignoring high urgency setting for NEW package
- gnu-fdisk (source, i386, amd64, armel, armhf, kfreebsd-amd64, kfreebsd-i386, mips, mipsel, powerpc, s390x, sparc) has new bugs!
- Updating gnu-fdisk introduces new bugs: #504099.
- Not considered