secure, trust-based peer-to-peer framework (fuse filesystem client)
- The package should be updated to follow the last version of
Debian Policy (Standards-Version
3.9.5 instead of
- A new upstream version is available:
0.10.0, you should consider packaging it.
- The package has not yet entered testing
even though the 5-day
delay is over.
- 626 days old (needed 5 days)
- gnunet-fuse (source, i386, amd64, armel, armhf, mips, mipsel, powerpc, s390x, sparc) has new bugs!
- Updating gnunet-fuse introduces new bugs: #713578.
- Not considered