administration tools for packet filtering and NAT
- Lintian reports 6 warnings
about this package. You should make the package lintian clean
getting rid of them.
- The package should be updated to follow the last version of
Debian Policy (Standards-Version
3.9.4 instead of
- A new upstream version is available:
126.96.36.199, you should consider packaging it.
- The BTS contains
11 bugs, consider including or untagging
- The package has not yet entered testing
even though the 10-day
delay is over.
- 44 days old (needed 10 days)
- iptables (source, i386, amd64, armel, armhf, ia64, mips, mipsel, powerpc, s390, s390x, sparc) has new bugs!
- Updating iptables introduces new bugs: #691180.
- Updating iptables fixes old bugs: #691546
- iptables-dev (i386, amd64, armel, armhf, ia64, mips, mipsel, powerpc, s390, s390x, sparc) has new bugs!
- Updating iptables-dev introduces new bugs: #707535.
- Not considered