Ruby module of scanners for programming languages
- Incorporate and acknowledge the changes from the non maintainer upload.
- Lintian reports 32 warnings
about this package. You should make the package lintian clean
getting rid of them.
- Build log checks report 1 warning
about this package.
- The package should be updated to follow the last version of
Debian Policy (Standards-Version
3.9.4 instead of
- There were override disparities found in suite unstable:
- liblangscan-ruby: Override says ruby - optional, .deb says devel - optional
- This package has been
orphaned. This means that it does not have a real
maintainer at the moment. Please consider adopting this package
if you are interested in it.
Please see bug number
#694120 for more information.