Lisp Universal Shell Executable
- Lintian reports 5 warnings
about this package. You should make the package lintian clean
getting rid of them.
- Build log checks report 1 warning
about this package.
- The package should be updated to follow the last version of
Debian Policy (Standards-Version
3.9.5 instead of
- A new upstream version is available:
2.0.1, you should consider packaging it.
- There were override disparities found in suite unstable:
- lush-library: Override says lisp - extra, .deb says devel - extra
- lush: Override says lisp - extra, .deb says devel - extra