NSS module for using LDAP as a naming service
- Incorporate and acknowledge the changes from the non maintainer upload.
- Lintian reports 1 error and 4 warnings
about this package. You should make the package lintian clean
getting rid of them.
- Build log checks report 1 warning
about this package.
- The package should be updated to follow the last version of
Debian Policy (Standards-Version
3.9.4 instead of
- A new upstream version is available:
265, you should consider packaging it.
- The BTS contains
6 bugs, consider including or untagging
must be fixed to complete Debian's release goal known as
- There were override disparities found in suite unstable:
- libnss-ldap: Override says admin - extra, .deb says net - extra
The BTS contains
please consider helping the maintainer in dealing with
- This package has been
orphaned. This means that it does not have a real
maintainer at the moment. Please consider adopting this package
if you are interested in it.
Please see bug number
#699114 for more information.