Pluggable Authentication Module for LDAP
- Incorporate and acknowledge the changes from the non maintainer upload.
- Lintian reports 5 warnings
about this package. You should make the package lintian clean
getting rid of them.
- The package should be updated to follow the last version of
Debian Policy (Standards-Version
3.9.5 instead of
- A new upstream version is available:
186, you should consider packaging it.
- The BTS contains
10 bugs (11 if counting merged bugs), consider including or untagging
- The package has not yet entered testing
even though the 5-day
delay is over.
- This package has been
orphaned. This means that it does not have a real
maintainer at the moment. Please consider adopting this package
if you are interested in it.
Please see bug number
#699116 for more information.
- 745 days old (needed 5 days)
- Ignoring high urgency setting for NEW package
- libpam-ldap (source, i386, amd64, armel, armhf, kfreebsd-amd64, kfreebsd-i386, mips, mipsel, powerpc, s390x, sparc) has new bugs!
- Updating libpam-ldap introduces new bugs: #706185.
- Not considered