course management system for online learning
open security issues, please fix
- Lintian reports 1 error and 7 warnings
about this package. You should make the package lintian clean
getting rid of them.
- The package should be updated to follow the last version of
Debian Policy (Standards-Version
3.9.4 instead of
- A new upstream version is available:
2.5, you should consider packaging it.
- The BTS contains
1 bug, consider including or untagging
- The package has not yet entered testing
even though the 10-day
delay is over.
- 186 days old (needed 10 days)
- Ignoring high urgency setting for NEW package
- moodle (source, i386, amd64, armel, armhf, ia64, kfreebsd-amd64, kfreebsd-i386, mips, mipsel, powerpc, s390, s390x, sparc) has new bugs!
- Updating moodle introduces new bugs: #702387, #703870.
- Not considered