Low latency VoIP client
- Incorporate and acknowledge the changes from the non maintainer upload.
- Lintian reports 2 warnings
about this package. You should make the package lintian clean
getting rid of them.
- The package should be updated to follow the last version of
Debian Policy (Standards-Version
3.9.5 instead of
- A new upstream version is available:
1.2.4-194-g829d4c6, you should consider packaging it.
This package has "Build-Depends: libspeechd-dev"
needs a new maintainer, see
- The package has not yet entered testing
even though the 5-day
delay is over.
This package is part of the ongoing testing transition known as boost1.54.
Please avoid uploads unrelated to this transition, they would
likely delay it and require supplementary work from the release
managers. On the other hand, if your package has problems
preventing it to migrate to testing, please fix them
as soon as possible.
You can probably find supplementary information in the
archives or in the corresponding
- 17 days old (needed 5 days)
- Ignoring high urgency setting for NEW package
- out of date on kfreebsd-amd64: mumble, mumble-dbg, mumble-server (from 1.2.3-349-g315b5f5-2.2)
- mumble (source, i386, amd64, armel, armhf, kfreebsd-amd64, kfreebsd-i386, mips, mipsel, powerpc, s390x, sparc, ia64) has new bugs!
- Updating mumble introduces new bugs: #726860.
- Not considered
- Depends: mumble zeroc-ice (not considered)