ImageMagick API for Ruby
- The package has not yet entered testing
even though the 5-day
delay is over.
- There were override disparities found in suite unstable:
- librmagick-ruby: Override says oldlibs - optional, .deb says oldlibs - extra
- librmagick-ruby-doc: Override says oldlibs - optional, .deb says oldlibs - extra
- librmagick-ruby1.8: Override says oldlibs - optional, .deb says oldlibs - extra
This package is part of the ongoing testing transition known as ruby1.9.1-rm.
Please avoid uploads unrelated to this transition, they would
likely delay it and require supplementary work from the release
managers. On the other hand, if your package has problems
preventing it to migrate to testing, please fix them
as soon as possible.
You can probably find supplementary information in the
archives or in the corresponding
- 82 days old (needed 5 days)
- out of date on sparc: librmagick-ruby, librmagick-ruby-doc, librmagick-ruby1.8, ruby-rmagick, ruby-rmagick-doc (from 2.13.2-1) (but sparc isn't keeping up, so nevermind)
- ruby-rmagick (source, i386, amd64, armel, armhf, kfreebsd-amd64, kfreebsd-i386, mips, mipsel, powerpc, s390x, sparc) has new bugs!
- Updating ruby-rmagick introduces new bugs: #733723.
- Not considered