Simple Backup Suite for desktop use
- Lintian reports 3 warnings
about this package. You should make the package lintian clean
getting rid of them.
- The package should be updated to follow the last version of
Debian Policy (Standards-Version
3.9.4 instead of
- A new upstream version is available:
0.11.5, you should consider packaging it.
- The BTS contains
1 bug, consider including or untagging
- Someone wrote an updated debian/watch file you may want to include in the package.
- The package has not yet entered testing
even though the 10-day
delay is over.
The BTS contains
please consider helping the maintainer in dealing with
- 1128 days old (needed 10 days)
- Ignoring high urgency setting for NEW package
- sbackup (source, i386, amd64, armel, armhf, ia64, kfreebsd-amd64, kfreebsd-i386, mips, mipsel, powerpc, s390, s390x, sparc) has new bugs!
- Updating sbackup introduces new bugs: #493840.
- Not considered