Bazaar version control (bzr) backend for Trac
- The package should be updated to follow the last version of
Debian Policy (Standards-Version
3.9.5 instead of
- The package has not yet entered testing
even though the 10-day
delay is over.
- Piuparts found an (un)installation error in the Sid version of this package. You should investigate the cause; have a
look at the corresponding
The current maintainer is looking for someone who can take over
maintenance of this package. If you are interested in this
package, please consider taking it over. Alternatively you may
want to be co-maintainer in order to help the actual
Please see bug number
#667800 for more information.
- 200 days old (needed 10 days)
- trac-bzr/i386 unsatisfiable Depends: trac (<= 0.13~)
- trac-bzr (source, i386, amd64, armel, armhf, kfreebsd-amd64, kfreebsd-i386, mips, mipsel, powerpc, s390x, sparc, ia64) has new bugs!
- Updating trac-bzr introduces new bugs: #718623.
- Not considered