Spam-prevention plugin for Trac
- Lintian reports 1 warning
about this package. You should make the package lintian clean
getting rid of it.
- The package should be updated to follow the last version of
Debian Policy (Standards-Version
3.9.5 instead of
- The package has not yet entered testing
even though the 10-day
delay is over.
The current maintainer is looking for someone who can take over
maintenance of this package. If you are interested in this
package, please consider taking it over. Alternatively you may
want to be co-maintainer in order to help the actual
Please see bug number
#590778 for more information.
- 991 days old (needed 10 days)
- trac-spamfilter (source, i386, amd64, armel, armhf, kfreebsd-amd64, kfreebsd-i386, mips, mipsel, powerpc, s390x, sparc, ia64) has new bugs!
- Updating trac-spamfilter introduces new bugs: #691696.
- Not considered