Spam-prevention plugin for Trac
- Lintian reports 1 warning
about this package. You should make the package lintian clean
getting rid of it.
- The package should be updated to follow the last version of
Debian Policy (Standards-Version
3.9.5 instead of
- The package has not yet entered testing
even though the 10-day
delay is over.
- This package has been
orphaned. This means that it does not have a real
maintainer at the moment. Please consider adopting this package
if you are interested in it.
Please see bug number
#590778 for more information.
- 31 days old (needed 10 days)
- trac-spamfilter (source, i386, amd64, armel, armhf, kfreebsd-amd64, kfreebsd-i386, mips, mipsel, powerpc, s390x, sparc) has new bugs!
- Updating trac-spamfilter introduces new bugs: #691696.
- Not considered