distributed multi-protocol load testing tool
- Incorporate and acknowledge the changes from the non maintainer upload.
- Lintian reports 3 warnings
about this package. You should make the package lintian clean
getting rid of them.
- Build log checks report 1 warning
about this package.
- The package should be updated to follow the last version of
Debian Policy (Standards-Version
3.9.5 instead of
- A new upstream version is available:
1.5.0, you should consider packaging it.
- The BTS contains
2 bugs, consider including or untagging
- The package has not yet entered testing
even though the 10-day
delay is over.
- 430 days old (needed 10 days)
- tsung (source, i386, amd64, armel, armhf, kfreebsd-amd64, kfreebsd-i386, mips, mipsel, powerpc, s390x, sparc) has new bugs!
- Updating tsung introduces new bugs: #695284, #728124.
- Not considered