instrumentation framework for building dynamic analysis tools
- Lintian reports 6 warnings
about this package. You should make the package lintian clean
getting rid of them.
- The package should be updated to follow the last version of
Debian Policy (Standards-Version
3.9.5 instead of
- The BTS contains
2 bugs, consider including or untagging
- The package has not yet entered testing
even though the 10-day
delay is over.
- This package has been requested to
be removed. This means that, when this request gets
processed by an ftp-master, this package will no longer be in
unstable, and will automatically be removed from testing too
afterwards. If for some reason you want keep this package in
unstable, please discuss so in the bug.
Please see bug number
#728371 for more information.
- 35 days old (needed 10 days)
- out of date on armel: valgrind, valgrind-dbg, valgrind-mpi (from 1:3.8.1-4)
- out of date on armhf: valgrind, valgrind-dbg, valgrind-mpi (from 1:3.8.1-6)
- valgrind (source, i386, amd64, armel, armhf, mips, mipsel, powerpc, s390x) has new bugs!
- Updating valgrind introduces new bugs: #730844.
- Updating valgrind fixes old bugs: #720409
- Not considered