desktop application for managing virtual machines
- Lintian reports 2 warnings
about this package. You should make the package lintian clean
getting rid of them.
- The package should be updated to follow the last version of
Debian Policy (Standards-Version
3.9.4 instead of
- The BTS contains
1 bug, consider including or untagging
- The package has not yet entered testing
even though the 10-day
delay is over.
- 14 days old (needed 10 days)
- virt-manager (source, i386, amd64, armel, armhf, ia64, kfreebsd-amd64, kfreebsd-i386, mips, mipsel, powerpc, s390, s390x, sparc) has new bugs!
- Updating virt-manager introduces new bugs: #708209.
- Not considered