Transitional package for accessodf to libreoffice-accessodf
- Lintian reports 2 warnings
about this package. You should make the package lintian clean
getting rid of them.
- The package should be updated to follow the last version of
Debian Policy (Standards-Version
3.9.6 instead of
- A new upstream version is available:
0.1.0, you should consider packaging it.
- The BTS contains
1 bug (2 if counting merged bugs), consider including or untagging
- Someone wrote an updated debian/watch file you may want to include in the package.
- 672 days old (needed 10 days)
- Not touching package due to block request by freeze (check https://release.debian.org/jessie/freeze_policy.html if update is needed)
- accessodf (source, i386, amd64, arm64, armel, armhf, mips, mipsel, powerpc, ppc64el, s390x, kfreebsd-amd64, kfreebsd-i386) has new bugs!
- Updating accessodf introduces new bugs: #743634.
- libreoffice-accessodf (i386, amd64, arm64, armel, armhf, mips, mipsel, powerpc, ppc64el, s390x, kfreebsd-amd64, kfreebsd-i386) has new bugs!
- Updating libreoffice-accessodf introduces new bugs: #747831.
- Not considered