SixXS Automatic IPv6 Connectivity Client Utility
- Incorporate and acknowledge the changes from the non maintainer upload.
- Lintian reports 1 warning
about this package. You should make the package lintian clean
getting rid of it.
- The package should be updated to follow the last version of
Debian Policy (Standards-Version
3.9.6 instead of
- The package has not yet entered testing
even though the 5-day
delay is over.
The BTS contains
please consider helping the maintainer in dealing with
The current maintainer is looking for someone who can take over
maintenance of this package. If you are interested in this
package, please consider taking it over. Alternatively you may
want to be co-maintainer in order to help the actual
Please see bug number
#692465 for more information.
- 281 days old (needed 5 days)
- aiccu (source, amd64, i386, arm64, armel, armhf, mips, mipsel, powerpc, ppc64el, s390x) has new bugs!
- Updating aiccu introduces new bugs: #754121.
- Not considered