- Lintian reports 4 warnings
about this package. You should make the package lintian clean
getting rid of them.
- The package should be updated to follow the last version of
Debian Policy (Standards-Version
3.9.8 instead of
- The BTS contains
1 bug (4 if counting merged bugs), consider including or untagging
- The package has not yet entered testing
even though the 10-day
delay is over.
- Piuparts found an (un)installation error in the Sid version of this package. You should investigate the cause; have a
look at the corresponding
The current maintainer is looking for someone who can take over
maintenance of this package. If you are interested in this
package, please consider taking it over. Alternatively you may
want to be co-maintainer in order to help the actual
Please see bug number
#710908 for more information.
- The package has a debian/watch file, but the last attempt
to use it for checking for newer upstream versions failed with
- Migration status: BLOCKED: Rejected/introduces a regression (please see below)
- 1968 days old (needed 10 days)
- Not touching package due to block request by freeze (check https://release.debian.org/testing/freeze_policy.html if update is needed)
- azureus/amd64 unsatisfiable Depends: openjdk-7-jre | openjdk-6-jre | sun-java5-jre | sun-java6-jre
- azureus/i386 unsatisfiable Depends: openjdk-7-jre | openjdk-6-jre | sun-java5-jre | sun-java6-jre
- azureus has new bugs!
- Updating azureus introduces new bugs: #724867, #793492, #814176.
- Cannot be tested by piuparts (not a blocker) - https://piuparts.debian.org/sid/source/a/azureus.html
- Not considered