CVS utilities for use in working directories
- Lintian reports 2 warnings
about this package. You should make the package lintian clean
getting rid of them.
- The package should be updated to follow the last version of
Debian Policy (Standards-Version
3.9.6 instead of
- A new upstream version is available:
0.2.6, you should consider packaging it.
This package has "Depends: cvs"
needs a new maintainer, see
- There were override disparities found in suite unstable:
- cvsutils: Override says vcs - optional, .deb says devel - optional
- The package has a debian/watch file, but the last attempt
to use it for checking for newer upstream versions failed with