Accepted debbugs 2.4 (all source)
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2002 17:54:49 +0000
Architecture: source all
Maintainer: Debbugs developers <email@example.com>
Changed-By: Colin Watson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
debbugs - The bug tracking system based on the active Debian BTS
Closes: 36813 78123 78688 86922 87176 93433 96164 113028 113514 121082 124537 146484 146745 152751
debbugs (2.4) experimental; urgency=low
* Updating the package with what's in CVS, even though this might
completely break things for people who've been using the previous also
broken package. <shrug> :) Upped the minor version since the changes
are noticeable, and uploaded to experimental, just in case.
* Applied speedup patch, that uses references, instead of copies.
Thanks to Thomas Smith. Closes: #87176. [Adam]
* Reverted some parts of the speedup patch because it breaks the API.
* Bugs that are tagged fixed are now listed in a separate section in the
web pages. Patch from Colin Watson. Closes: #86922. [Adam]
* Added support for an additional Maintainers.override file, which is read
after the normal one. This allows the normal one to be externally
updated, but still have local overrides. [Adam]
* Put <title> and </title> on the same line as the title since some lame
browsers don't seem to like it otherwise. [Josip]
* Include a mailto: URI in the header for a bug report. [Adam]
* Added support for filtering on subject with include=subj:foo (exact
match, case sensitive). [Anthony]
* Added a missing http://, thanks to Julian Gilbey. [Anthony]
* Use by-*.idx indices to speed up pkgreport.cgi. [Anthony]
* Support "maint=" in pkgreport to give packages without a maintainer.
* Updated Postfix documentation. [Darren]
* Use two variables in order to reduce the amount of path hard-coding.
* Added support for storing the files in a hashed directory (db-h), with
the same hash layout as archive/. [Adam]
* Added support for tracing of bug state changes. This date is in
$gSpoolDir/debbugs.trace. It is locked (as debbugs.trace.lock) while
accessed, and appended to. Currently, nothing uses this trace file and
it isn't even cleaned up, which can be easily fixed with a simple cron
* Tell sendmail to queue outgoing mail for later delivery, instead of
immediate delivery. [Adam]
* Added a keywords header to outgoing email responses. [Adam]
* Use Resent-From: if From: doesn't exist. [Adam]
* Added appropriate Reply-To: lines for the ACK messages that could use
* Add $gUnknownMaintainerEmail to the list of maintainers to mail in case
an package with no maintainer is referenced. [Adam]
* processall locks 'incoming-cleaner' before starting, so we don't have
multiple copies of it running at the same time. [Adam]
* Sort bugs tagged 'pending' as 'pending upload', between 'forwarded' and
* Add support for searching by source package. pkgreport.cgi takes src=,
and both pkgreport.cgi and bugreport.cgi have enhanced HTML headers now.
* Add support in the CGIs for:
* 'raw' sorting. This does no grouping based on status or severity, and
just lists bugs in number order.
* reversing the order that bugs are displayed. This does not affect
severity or status ordering.
* inclusions/exclusions of status and severity. Also, support reverse
sorting of the above.
* Make it possible to ban people from control@bugs. [Anthony]
* Don't lie about missing Subject:s being an RFC822 violation, because
they aren't. [Anthony, Josip]
* Added preliminary support for ###-request. [Adam]
* Added preliminary fast indexing support. [Adam/Anthony (?)]
* Added preliminary support for CC:ing <src>@packages.qa.debian.org.
* Added preliminary cloning support. [Anthony]
* Link to submitter's web page, patch from Matt Kraai. [Josip]
* The autoconfig thing in the description is gone, closes: #124537.
* Fix viewing archived bugs by source package, closes: #121082, #146484.
* Depends: libmailtools-perl rather than mailtools, closes: #113028.
* Add MIME support to process and service, and depend on libmime-perl as a
result, closes: #36813. [Colin]
* Trim Bug#12345: from the Subject:, not "Bug#12345: [", closes: #78123.
* Be more careful about loop detection, closes: #113514. [Adam, Colin]
* Relax the syntax for 'tags' slightly, since people seem to use it that
way accidentally a lot, closes: #96164. [Colin]
* Give better feedback from pkgreport.cgi when querying a non-existent
package name, closes: #93433. [Colin]
* Remove support for -fixed address from receive, since nothing else
supports it. [Colin]
* Prevent people from reading the first line of arbitrary files through
bugreport.cgi, thanks to Max <email@example.com>. [Colin]
* Add working-for-me instructions for exim setup on non-dedicated sites,
together with Chad Miller's suggestions, closes: #78688. [Colin]
* Fix a few typos, closes: #146745, #152751.
* Update the copyright file with the current list of maintainers and a
pointer to ViewCVS.
* Remove lynx-cfg, and use 'lynx -cfg=/dev/null' instead. [Colin]
* Various other things, not worth mentioning here.
7ba22b1f545909aab56ff10afbf6b87d 681 misc optional debbugs_2.4.dsc
9a005b52d95a91caa44c838ea22d2dd8 106528 misc optional debbugs_2.4.tar.gz
964090007a7897b4c544869e0842b711 82204 misc optional debbugs_2.4_all.deb
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.2.1 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Colin Watson <firstname.lastname@example.org> -- Debian developer
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to email@example.com
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org