Utility to help sys admins thwart SSH crackers
- A new upstream version is available:
3.1, you should consider packaging it.
- The package has not yet entered testing
even though the 5-day
delay is over.
- The package has a debian/watch file, but the last attempt
to use it for checking for newer upstream versions failed with
- 112 days old (needed 5 days)
- Ignoring high urgency setting for NEW package
- denyhosts (source, amd64, i386, arm64, armel, armhf, mips, mipsel, powerpc, ppc64el, s390x) has new bugs!
- Updating denyhosts introduces new bugs: #802917.
- Not considered