hierarchical, prioritised todo list manager
- Lintian reports 1 warning
about this package. You should make the package lintian clean
getting rid of it.
- The package should be updated to follow the last version of
Debian Policy (Standards-Version
3.9.6 instead of
- A new upstream version is available:
2.1, you should consider packaging it.
- The BTS contains
1 bug, consider including or untagging
- Someone wrote an updated debian/watch file you may want to include in the package.
- The package has not yet entered testing
even though the 10-day
delay is over.
- 1016 days old (needed 10 days)
- Not touching package due to block request by freeze (check https://release.debian.org/jessie/freeze_policy.html if update is needed)
- devtodo (source, i386, amd64, armel, armhf, mips, mipsel, powerpc, s390x, kfreebsd-amd64, kfreebsd-i386) has new bugs!
- Updating devtodo introduces new bugs: #723964, #779551.
- Not considered