create and verify signatures on .deb-files
- Lintian reports 4 warnings
about this package. You should make the package lintian clean
getting rid of them.
- The package should be updated to follow the last version of
Debian Policy (Standards-Version
3.9.6 instead of
- The BTS contains
2 bugs, consider including or untagging
- The package has not yet entered testing
even though the 5-day
delay is over.
- 377 days old (needed 5 days)
- Ignoring high urgency setting for NEW package
- dpkg-sig (source, amd64, i386, arm64, armel, armhf, mips, mipsel, powerpc, ppc64el, s390x) has new bugs!
- Updating dpkg-sig introduces new bugs: #783605.
- Not considered