Bug#1000556: Removed package(s) from unstable
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Bug#1000556: Removed package(s) from unstable
- From: Debian FTP Masters <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2022 05:00:31 +0000
- Cc: email@example.com
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=ftp-master.debian.org; s=smtpauto.fasolo; h=Date:Message-Id:Subject: Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-Type:MIME-Version:Cc:To:From:Reply-To: Content-ID:Content-Description:In-Reply-To:References; bh=Wu/MXzPduiTnnCeBeRqWcgvfT+VcusmL8U/fzvBrluo=; b=FB8DwTuEeIzET6YhYCf3PcdEh6 SMgEQf93JmgZI8EviHA7BmJ4yqefOoA73XBQf/eg9D8RDRTx+GRMhotGnQn+f0Kk+VsN1f2yvrc43 6zE6Rthbgsntxj1GL7gzd3CdCaQ7gekD3kgtydmjGYO8BimaXMiSaw1lgS29VpU+xaP1/lbM4RDpJ FP3dMCk/GeDy3tzHnzR+jrQmU28ZhXryy30wGdtuwDz3Ri7SAfQ8DZB+SvUT0ewJwkzY+L5NsHaLv 4E+UZyCs5Y6kt+coFCbDQGYf6lq/RQAI2AYfNN9E5C6o2htEhlTdFzUf1FXqKF7xVbQMzV/7IcgV3 2ByUY8ZA==;
- Message-id: <E1o3W07-0000mUfirstname.lastname@example.org>
We believe that the bug you reported is now fixed; the following
package(s) have been removed from unstable:
flask-script | 2.0.6-2 | source
flask-script | 2.0.6-3 | source
python3-flask-script | 2.0.6-2 | all
------------------- Reason -------------------
ROM; FTBFS, no support upstream, no reverse dep
Note that the package(s) have simply been removed from the tag
database and may (or may not) still be in the pool; this is not a bug.
The package(s) will be physically removed automatically when no suite
references them (and in the case of source, when no binary references
it). Please also remember that the changes have been done on the
master archive and will not propagate to any mirrors until the next
dinstall run at the earliest.
Packages are usually not removed from testing by hand. Testing tracks
unstable and will automatically remove packages which were removed
from unstable when removing them from testing causes no dependency
problems. The release team can force a removal from testing if it is
really needed, please contact them if this should be the case.
We try to close bugs which have been reported against this package
automatically. But please check all old bugs, if they were closed
correctly or should have been re-assigned to another package.
Thank you for reporting the bug, which will now be closed. If you
have further comments please address them to email@example.com.
The full log for this bug can be viewed at https://bugs.debian.org/1000556
This message was generated automatically; if you believe that there is
a problem with it please contact the archive administrators by mailing
Debian distribution maintenance software
Thorsten Alteholz (the ftpmaster behind the curtain)