backs up data from GitHub
- Lintian reports 3 warnings
about this package. You should make the package lintian clean
getting rid of them.
- The package should be updated to follow the last version of
Debian Policy (Standards-Version
3.9.6 instead of
- A new upstream version is available:
1.20130414, you should consider packaging it.
- The BTS contains
1 bug, consider including or untagging
- The package has not yet entered testing
even though the 5-day
delay is over.
- This package has been
orphaned. This means that it does not have a real
maintainer at the moment. Please consider adopting this package
if you are interested in it.
Please see bug number
#768991 for more information.
- 140 days old (needed 5 days)
- Not touching package due to block request by freeze (check https://release.debian.org/jessie/freeze_policy.html if update is needed)
- github-backup (source, i386, amd64, arm64, armel, armhf, mips, mipsel, powerpc, ppc64el, s390x, kfreebsd-amd64, kfreebsd-i386) has new bugs!
- Updating github-backup introduces new bugs: #772043.
- Not considered