Linux fdisk replacement based on libparted
- Lintian reports 3 warnings
about this package. You should make the package lintian clean
getting rid of them.
- The package should be updated to follow the last version of
Debian Policy (Standards-Version
3.9.6 instead of
- The BTS contains
1 bug, consider including or untagging
- The package has not yet entered testing
even though the 5-day
delay is over.
- 256 days old (needed 5 days)
- Ignoring high urgency setting for NEW package
- Not touching package due to block request by freeze (check https://release.debian.org/jessie/freeze_policy.html if update is needed)
- gnu-fdisk (source, i386, amd64, arm64, armel, armhf, mips, mipsel, powerpc, ppc64el, s390x, kfreebsd-amd64, kfreebsd-i386) has new bugs!
- Updating gnu-fdisk introduces new bugs: #504099.
- Not considered