The train-routing calculator with GTK+ interface
- Incorporate and acknowledge the changes from the non maintainer upload.
- Lintian reports 10 warnings
about this package. You should make the package lintian clean
getting rid of them.
- Build log checks report 2 warnings
about this package.
- The package should be updated to follow the last version of
Debian Policy (Standards-Version
3.9.6 instead of
- The package has not yet entered testing
even though the 10-day
delay is over.
- Section: contrib/x11
- 167 days old (needed 10 days)
- Not touching package due to block request by freeze (check https://release.debian.org/jessie/freeze_policy.html if update is needed)
- gtktrain (source, i386, amd64, arm64, armel, armhf, mips, mipsel, powerpc, ppc64el, s390x, kfreebsd-amd64, kfreebsd-i386) has new bugs!
- Updating gtktrain introduces new bugs: #759232.
- Not considered