VoIP and Instant Messaging client
- The package has not yet entered testing
even though the 10-day
delay is over.
- Piuparts found an (un)installation error in the Sid version of this package. You should investigate the cause; have a
look at the corresponding
- The package has a debian/watch file, but the last attempt
to use it for checking for newer upstream versions failed with
- Migration status: BLOCKED: Rejected/introduces a regression (please see below)
- 622 days old (needed 10 days)
- Not touching package due to block request by freeze (check https://release.debian.org/testing/freeze_policy.html if update is needed)
- jitsi/amd64 unsatisfiable Depends: libjitsi (>= 415-0)
- jitsi/amd64 unsatisfiable Depends: libjitsi-jni (>= 415-0)
- jitsi/amd64 unsatisfiable Depends: libphonenumber6-java
- missing build on i386: jitsi, libjitsi-jni (from 2.4.4997-1.2)
- jitsi has new bugs!
- Updating jitsi introduces new bugs: #760853, #838897, #854737.
- Cannot be tested by piuparts (not a blocker) - https://piuparts.debian.org/sid/source/j/jitsi.html
- Not considered