- The package has not yet entered testing
even though the 10-day
delay is over.
- Piuparts found an (un)installation error in the Sid version of this package. You should investigate the cause; have a
look at the corresponding
- There were override disparities found in suite unstable:
- kabikaboo: Override says editors - extra, .deb says editors - optional
- The package has a debian/watch file, but the last attempt
to use it for checking for newer upstream versions failed with
- Migration status: BLOCKED: Rejected/introduces a regression (please see below)
- 575 days old (needed 10 days)
- Not touching package due to block request by freeze (check https://release.debian.org/testing/freeze_policy.html if update is needed)
- kabikaboo/amd64 unsatisfiable Depends: python-gtkspell | python-gnome2-extras (<< 2.25)
- kabikaboo/i386 unsatisfiable Depends: python-gtkspell | python-gnome2-extras (<< 2.25)
- kabikaboo has new bugs!
- Updating kabikaboo introduces new bugs: #707852.
- Cannot be tested by piuparts (not a blocker) - https://piuparts.debian.org/sid/source/k/kabikaboo.html
- Not considered