- The package has not yet entered testing
even though the 5-day
delay is over.
- There were override disparities found in suite unstable:
- libsigc++-1.2-dev: Override says libdevel - optional, .deb says libdevel - important
- libsigc++-1.2-5c2: Override says libs - optional, .deb says libs - important
- This package has been requested to
be removed. This means that, when this request gets
processed by an ftp-master, this package will no longer be in
unstable, and will automatically be removed from testing too
afterwards. If for some reason you want keep this package in
unstable, please discuss so in the bug.
Please see bug number
#738897 for more information.