mail transport agent for intermittently connected hosts
- Lintian reports 1 warning
about this package. You should make the package lintian clean
getting rid of it.
- The package should be updated to follow the last version of
Debian Policy (Standards-Version
3.9.6 instead of
- A new upstream version is available:
0.3.5, you should consider packaging it.
This package has "Depends: update-inetd"
needs a new maintainer, see
- The package has not yet entered testing
even though the 10-day
delay is over.
- 1138 days old (needed 10 days)
- masqmail (source, amd64, i386, arm64, armel, armhf, mips, mipsel, powerpc, ppc64el, s390x) has new bugs!
- Updating masqmail introduces new bugs: #678493.
- Not considered