mail transport agent for intermittently connected hosts
- The package should be updated to follow the last version of
Debian Policy (Standards-Version
3.9.6 instead of
- A new upstream version is available:
0.3.5, you should consider packaging it.
This package has "Depends: update-inetd"
needs a new maintainer, see
- The package has not yet entered testing
even though the 10-day
delay is over.
- 982 days old (needed 10 days)
- Not touching package due to block request by freeze (check https://release.debian.org/jessie/freeze_policy.html if update is needed)
- masqmail (source, i386, amd64, arm64, armel, armhf, mips, mipsel, powerpc, ppc64el, s390x, kfreebsd-amd64, kfreebsd-i386) has new bugs!
- Updating masqmail introduces new bugs: #678493.
- Not considered