mail transport agent for intermittently connected hosts
- Lintian reports 3 warnings
about this package. You should make the package lintian clean
getting rid of them.
- Build log checks report 2 warnings
about this package.
- The package should be updated to follow the last version of
Debian Policy (Standards-Version
3.9.6 instead of
- A new upstream version is available:
0.3.5, you should consider packaging it.
- The package has not yet entered testing
even though the 10-day
delay is over.
The current maintainer is looking for someone who can take over
maintenance of this package. If you are interested in this
package, please consider taking it over. Alternatively you may
want to be co-maintainer in order to help the actual
Please see bug number
#797301 for more information.
- 1326 days old (needed 10 days)
- masqmail (source, amd64, i386, arm64, armel, armhf, mips, mipsel, powerpc, ppc64el, s390x) has new bugs!
- Updating masqmail introduces new bugs: #678493.
- Not considered