Accepted mgdiff 1.0-20 (i386 source)
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2003 16:07:42 +0200
Architecture: source i386
Maintainer: Edelhard Becker <email@example.com>
Changed-By: Edelhard Becker <firstname.lastname@example.org>
mgdiff - xdiff clone
mgdiff (1.0-20) unstable; urgency=low
* applied lots of patches from Erik de Castro Lopo <erikd AT mega-nerd DOT
com> (explanations from his e-mail to me):
- mgdiff-includes.diff: Fix a couple of missing includes.
- mgdiff-islatin.diff: Fix a warning message.
- mgdiff-sun-fix.diff: A fix for SUN Solaris.
- mgdiff-tempfile.diff: Replace use of tempnam() with something more
- mgdiff-warnings.diff: Remove compiler warnings when using CFLAGS equal
to -g -O2 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes [eb: added the
flags to the Imakefile].
- mgdiff-snprintf.diff: Replace all usage of sprintf() with snprintf().
- mgdiff-save-left-right.diff: Add file menu entries for "Save as Left..."
and "Save as Right...". Includes increment of APP_DEFAULTS_VERSION
number, mods to Mgdiff.ad and checks for correct app-default value.
- mgdiff-save-unselected.diff: Allow saving files with unselected blocks.
- mgdiff-select-both.diff: Add ability to select both sides by clicking
with the middle button. When both sides are selected the two blocks are
written to the output file using markings similar to the markings CVS
palces in a file when a merge goes wrong.
- mgdiff-man.diff: Update the man page to reflect the above changes. Also
added my own copyright to a couple of files where I made anything more
than minor changes. I'm quite happy to have my changes under the same
license as the original code.
* changed maintainer address to debian account
* Bumped to standards version 3.5.10
* updated README
299f51cabf3647f67517d423211712c3 577 text optional mgdiff_1.0-20.dsc
6a72b799c4c7429b872265f1a4749b67 36285 text optional mgdiff_1.0-20.diff.gz
02c6738c6ba61029f46e9408da9d5f3a 54336 text optional mgdiff_1.0-20_i386.deb
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.2.2 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to email@example.com
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org