Bug#1009860: Removed package(s) from unstable
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Bug#1009860: Removed package(s) from unstable
- From: Debian FTP Masters <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2022 15:20:54 +0000
- Cc: email@example.com
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=ftp-master.debian.org; s=smtpauto.fasolo; h=Date:Message-Id:Subject: Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-Type:MIME-Version:Cc:To:From:Reply-To: Content-ID:Content-Description:In-Reply-To:References; bh=4qnG3YrylXAGXmqwg1NgJu3BuEde16Ybma66hJNtQCw=; b=k2zOTKyZ3SnC5x0v1CnkvCQm9A L6ix28yFZufX3JSqOVapQioxNaM3RKMCDDQtGzqbUfHwRI4bnh4cdJ4NQ/NE51PVyPgl4bNv8cMzH V6uIJ5t9r5gMjOWqDNfownlbVp5l+fvErFjdsfv5s+IEfNT8MJfTcjYpwFL2f0QajOYiAxyarnLNn MQ37MXvqyH6lRwnydtF5AN/rTDAUhuSY9ugdZS9Y7uVhA+KLuQN6TJKketetJvnfwqM2kkNT4+3uy 6+3XDlDKfWrNMTU3mC3U8lBNlhM9c1Aef7hLZ14SAIvtyrTjp7AwF/+iIKmY/C9L1BJxGR8JbHZky duwBEgig==;
- Message-id: <E1nhYc2-00043T-JJ@fasolo.debian.org>
We believe that the bug you reported is now fixed; the following
package(s) have been removed from unstable:
nemiver | 0.9.6-1.2 | source
nemiver | 0.9.6-1.2+b1 | amd64, arm64, armel, armhf, i386, mips64el, mipsel, ppc64el, s390x
------------------- Reason -------------------
RoM; FTBFS; unmaintained, use gnome-builder instead
Note that the package(s) have simply been removed from the tag
database and may (or may not) still be in the pool; this is not a bug.
The package(s) will be physically removed automatically when no suite
references them (and in the case of source, when no binary references
it). Please also remember that the changes have been done on the
master archive and will not propagate to any mirrors until the next
dinstall run at the earliest.
Packages are usually not removed from testing by hand. Testing tracks
unstable and will automatically remove packages which were removed
from unstable when removing them from testing causes no dependency
problems. The release team can force a removal from testing if it is
really needed, please contact them if this should be the case.
We try to close bugs which have been reported against this package
automatically. But please check all old bugs, if they were closed
correctly or should have been re-assigned to another package.
Thank you for reporting the bug, which will now be closed. If you
have further comments please address them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The full log for this bug can be viewed at https://bugs.debian.org/1009860
This message was generated automatically; if you believe that there is
a problem with it please contact the archive administrators by mailing
Debian distribution maintenance software
Scott Kitterman (the ftpmaster behind the curtain)