command-line tool for engraving PCBs using CNCs
- Lintian reports 2 warnings
about this package. You should make the package lintian clean
getting rid of them.
- The package should be updated to follow the last version of
Debian Policy (Standards-Version
3.9.6 instead of
- A new upstream version is available:
1.2.2, you should consider packaging it.
- The package has not yet entered testing
even though the 5-day
delay is over.
- The package has a debian/watch file, but the last attempt
to use it for checking for newer upstream versions failed with
The URL(s) for this package had some recent persistent
- 693 days old (needed 5 days)
- pcb2gcode (source, amd64, i386, arm64, armel, armhf, mips, mipsel, powerpc, ppc64el, s390x) has new bugs!
- Updating pcb2gcode introduces new bugs: #805220.
- Not considered