Rough Auditing Tool for Security
- The package has not yet entered testing
even though the 5-day
delay is over.
The URL(s) for this package had some recent persistent
- 1936 days old (needed 5 days)
- Ignoring high urgency setting for NEW package
- Not touching package due to block request by freeze (check https://release.debian.org/jessie/freeze_policy.html if update is needed)
- rats (source, i386, amd64, armel, armhf, mips, mipsel, powerpc, s390x, kfreebsd-amd64, kfreebsd-i386) has new bugs!
- Updating rats introduces new bugs: #746109.
- Not considered