Installed sysadmin-guide 0.6.4-1 (all source)
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2001 17:13:45 +0100
Architecture: source all
Maintainer: Stephen Stafford <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Changed-By: Stephen Stafford <email@example.com>
sysadmin-guide - The Linux System Administrators' Guide
Closes: 112698 113069
sysadmin-guide (0.6.4-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New Maintainer. Thank you Lars and Joanna for all the hard work in writing
and maintaining the guide up until now. (Closes: #112698)
* Some upstream changes (since I am upstream too). Basically added
lots of terms to the glossary.
* Sorry if I am using the Debian changelog as an upstream changelog too
for the moment. This will be remedied as soon as I get the upstream
source properly sorted out (and work out a tool as nice as dch to manage
an upstream changelog).
* A few footnotes added, and a few bits of errant English cleaned up.
Basically lots of small bits and pieces of outdatedness sorted out (at
* I think there are enough changes to the original to warrant a new
upstream release, so bumping the version to 0.6.3.
* Cleaned up lots of spelling errors, and shamelessly unamercanised the
spelling. "flavour" not "flavor", "organise" not "organize", "centre"
not "center". Yes, I know this is an American world and all that, but I
have to spend more time looking at this text than anyone else, and I do
*NOT* intend to have to suppress shudders whilst doing so :)
* Tidied up all the apostrophisation, when talking about several circular
shiny things the correct plural is "CD-ROMs" and *not* "CD-ROM's" :)
Hopefully the apostrophes are all in the correct places now, but if
anyone spots errors then please let me know.
* Added chapter about where and how to find more help
* Incorporated the new license from Lars' new upstream release, license
is now Gnu Free Documentation License 1.1, so as this is significantly
different from that release bumping the upstream version again (now 0.6.4)
(Closes: #113069) 113069 is a notification of the change of copyright.
b986f51f475651d8b48ccd83e675e288 704 doc optional sysadmin-guide_0.6.4-1.dsc
1fdf8cb59626b6406ad6a34c24a4eb85 104822 doc optional sysadmin-guide_0.6.4.orig.tar.gz
f563de83422f54c5374dbcb7ed39e7bd 9385 doc optional sysadmin-guide_0.6.4-1.diff.gz
ecb7199b17d28ae52e08b070fe067593 159880 doc optional sysadmin-guide_0.6.4-1_all.deb
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.0.6 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: For info see http://www.gnupg.org
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----