Standalone program for local traffic-monitoring
- Incorporate and acknowledge the changes from the non maintainer upload.
- Lintian reports 7 warnings
about this package. You should make the package lintian clean
getting rid of them.
- Build log checks report 2 warnings
about this package.
- The package should be updated to follow the last version of
Debian Policy (Standards-Version
3.9.6 instead of
- The package has not yet entered testing
even though the 10-day
delay is over.
The current maintainer is looking for someone who can take over
maintenance of this package. If you are interested in this
package, please consider taking it over. Alternatively you may
want to be co-maintainer in order to help the actual
Please see bug number
#472602 for more information.
This package is part of the ongoing testing transition known as blt.
Please avoid uploads unrelated to this transition, they would
likely delay it and require supplementary work from the release
managers. On the other hand, if your package has problems
preventing it to migrate to testing, please fix them
as soon as possible.
You can probably find supplementary information in the
archives or in the corresponding
- 258 days old (needed 10 days)
- Not touching package due to block request by freeze (check https://release.debian.org/jessie/freeze_policy.html if update is needed)
- ttt (source, i386, amd64, arm64, armel, armhf, mips, mipsel, powerpc, ppc64el, s390x) has new bugs!
- Updating ttt introduces new bugs: #754453.
- Not considered