automatic installation of security upgrades
- Lintian reports 3 warnings
about this package. You should make the package lintian clean
getting rid of them.
- The package should be updated to follow the last version of
Debian Policy (Standards-Version
3.9.6 instead of
- The BTS contains
6 bugs (8 if counting merged bugs), consider including or untagging
- The package has not yet entered testing
even though the 5-day
delay is over.
- 56 days old (needed 5 days)
- unattended-upgrades (source, amd64, i386, arm64, armel, armhf, mips, mipsel, powerpc, ppc64el, s390x) has new bugs!
- Updating unattended-upgrades introduces new bugs: #813412.
- Not considered