automatic installation of security upgrades
- Lintian reports 3 warnings
about this package. You should make the package lintian clean
getting rid of them.
- The package should be updated to follow the last version of
Debian Policy (Standards-Version
3.9.6 instead of
- The BTS contains
3 bugs (5 if counting merged bugs), consider including or untagging
- Too young, only 2 of 5 days old
- unattended-upgrades (source, amd64, i386, arm64, armel, armhf, mips, mipsel, powerpc, ppc64el, s390x) has new bugs!
- Updating unattended-upgrades introduces new bugs: #806844, #813412.
- Not considered