X.Org X server -- SMedia Glamo display driver
- Lintian reports 4 warnings
about this package. You should make the package lintian clean
getting rid of them.
- The package should be updated to follow the last version of
Debian Policy (Standards-Version
3.9.8 instead of
- The package has not yet entered testing
even though the 10-day
delay is over.
- Piuparts found an (un)installation error in the Sid version of this package. You should investigate the cause; have a
look at the corresponding
- The package has a debian/watch file, but the last attempt
to use it for checking for newer upstream versions failed with
- Migration status: BLOCKED: Rejected/introduces a regression (please see below)
- 995 days old (needed 10 days)
- Not touching package due to block request by freeze (check https://release.debian.org/testing/freeze_policy.html if update is needed)
- xserver-xorg-video-glamo/amd64 unsatisfiable Depends: xorg-video-abi-20
- xserver-xorg-video-glamo/i386 unsatisfiable Depends: xorg-video-abi-20
- xserver-xorg-video-glamo/armel unsatisfiable Depends: xorg-video-abi-20
- xf86-video-glamo has new bugs!
- Updating xf86-video-glamo introduces new bugs: #845637.
- Cannot be tested by piuparts (not a blocker) - https://piuparts.debian.org/sid/source/x/xf86-video-glamo.html
- Not considered